Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- LeasePlan shelves IPO plans ‘due to market conditions’ - LeasePlan has cancelled plans for an initial public offering “due to market conditions”. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Leeds publishes final plans for clean air charging zone - Leeds is pushing ahead with deploying a clean air charging zone from 2020, which will target HGVs, buses, coaches, taxis and private hire – but not ... Read More »
- EU softens CO2 targets - EU environment ministers have rowed back on average CO2 targets for manufacturers, amid industry concerns that they were unrealistic. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Vauxhall to axe Adam and Viva as part of range refresh - Vauxhall is dropping the slow-selling Adam and Viva city cars next year, as it ramps up the launch of updated or new PSA-derived models in the ... Read More »
- LeasePlan partners with Chargemaster for EV fleet solution - Fleet drivers opting for electric vehicles from LeasePlan can now get access to charge points at home, at work and on the road under a new ... Read More »
- Budget must back up electric vehicle aims, says BVRLA - Government plans to drive the UK electric vehicle market will “lose momentum” unless a fairer and well-signposted company car tax regime is adopted. For more of ... Read More »
- Jeep Renegade PHEV due in 2020 - Jeep is readying its plant in Melfi, Italy to build the first plug-in hybrid Renegade compact SUV, due for launch in 2020 as part of ongoing ... Read More »
- IAM RoadSmart launches fixed-fee driver risk management packages - IAM RoadSmart is launched a monthly fixed fee package for driver risk management, said to be an industry first. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.