Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BMW i3 drops range extender - The full electric BMW i3 and more sporty i3s are now available with a near 200-mile range, while the company has quietly dropped the petrol range ... Read More »
- First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - Does Mitsubishi’s latest reworking of the popular plug-in make it any better? Jonathan Musk finds out… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- More action needed on road safety as progress on reducing fatalities stagnates - Road safety experts are calling for a widespread programme of action on road safety as latest government figures show the number of road fatalities in the ... Read More »
- Case Study: How the University of Birmingham made EVs a core component - With entries now open for this year’s Energy Saving Trust Fleet Heroes awards, we take a look back at the innovations that earned last year’s winners ... Read More »
- Honda CR-V Hybrid offers diesel-like CO2 emissions - Honda has published fuel and CO2 figures for its new CR-V Hybrid, which offers similar CO2 emissions to the 1.6-litre diesel it replaces, despite the move to ... Read More »
- Public sector fleets should go eco, says NICE - NHS trusts and local authorities should consider switching to electric or hybrid cars and vans as well as exploring other eco options. For more of the ... Read More »
- Blood test detects drowsy driving - Fleets will be able to test drivers in the future to see if they’re too tired to drive following a scientific breakthrough. For more of the ... Read More »
- ACFO ‘surprised and disappointed’ at BVRLA fleet membership - ACFO chairman John Pryor has told Fleet World the organisation is “surprised and disappointed” at the BVRLA’s move to open its membership to fleet operators from ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.