Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Switch to WLTP helps European new car market hit nine-year high - The European new car market continued its strong performance in July as registrations reached their highest monthly volume since July 2009, helped by the imminent switch ... Read More »
- Ford ride-share solution starts targeting businesses - Ford has expanded its Chariot ride-sharing shuttle service in London as it extends the focus to companies and campuses in Europe. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- VWFS | Fleet to expand outside of traditional company car sector - Volkswagen Financial Services | Fleet is driving plans to further expand in the vehicle leasing sector through a new appointment. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Road Test: Volkswagen Polo GTI - The Polo takes its best shot yet at the junior hot hatch class. By Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mitsubishi adds petrol model to Outlander - Mitsubishi’s Outlander line-up is now available with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, joining the existing plug-in hybrid and diesel. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- How you can help save the company car - Fleet World is inviting drivers, operators and decision-makers to have their say about the future of the company car sector, launching a petition to help raise ... Read More »
- Fleets need stronger links to Government, expert warns - The fleet industry needs stronger links to Government to avoid a repeat of the current ‘breakdown in communication’ that’s causing confusion among decision-makers, according to mid-term ... Read More »
- Toyota Corolla to return to Europe - The replacement for the Toyota Auris will be named ‘Corolla’, bringing Europe in line with other global markets for the first time since 2006. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.