Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Early Drive: 2019 BMW 3 Series - Neil Briscoe gets an early drive of the all-new, high-technology 3 Series in prototype form, to find out what’s in store for the next generation of ... Read More »
- The future of fleet: BVRLA’s fifth Fleet Technology Congress in focus - The BVRLA’s fifth Fleet Technology Congress offered special insight into the key elements that will make up the future of fleet. Jonathan Musk reports… For more ... Read More »
- London introduces emissions-based parking - The City of London Corporation has announced the introduction of new charges based on vehicle emissions for on-street parking in the Square Mile, starting Monday 20 ... Read More »
- FCA makes changes to senior management structure - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd has announced a raft of changes to its senior management structure, with each reporting to Managing Director Arnaud Leclerc. For more ... Read More »
- Road test: SEAT Arona 1.6 TDI - Seat’s Arona could just be what the market wants and needs, finds Jonathan Musk… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Shell Power of Data survey: How attitudes to telematics are changing fast - In the third of our exclusive surveys, Shell and Fleet World analysed attitudes to telematics and emerging connected technologies from 252 industry executives to see how ... Read More »
- Smart motorway work starts on M62 - Construction work converting the M62 to a smart motorway is to start this weekend. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volkswagen Financial Services UK launches new Rent-a-Car service - Volkswagen Financial Services UK is introducing a new short-term rental service designed to offer a clear pricing and simple process and easy pick-ups from showrooms. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.