Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Smart motorway work starts on M62 - Construction work converting the M62 to a smart motorway is to start this weekend. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volkswagen Financial Services UK launches new Rent-a-Car service - Volkswagen Financial Services UK is introducing a new short-term rental service designed to offer a clear pricing and simple process and easy pick-ups from showrooms. For ... Read More »
- Centrica to launch new intelligent EV charging service - Energy and services company Centrica is to launch a new intelligent EV charging service offer for businesses following latest investment in a charging management platform. For ... Read More »
- Drink-drive casualties and fatalities on the rise - Casualties and fatalities from accidents involving drink driving increased in 2016, leading to calls for a renewed government focus. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- AFRs coming for EVs – but not for PHEVs - Fleets will be able to use an advisory fuel rate of 4 pence per mile for fully electric cars from September – but HMRC is yet to ... Read More »
- LeasePlan grows profits and global fleet - LeasePlan has reported strong underlying net result growth in Q2 as well as an increase in its serviced fleet. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.