Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Rise in PCH could see more drivers flouting legislation - Increased take-up of personal contract hire could lead to thousands of motorists inadvertently flouting European legislation when driving across the Channel this year. Related Post UK ... Read More »
- Government urged to address ‘irrational’ fleet tax policy - Advantageous company car tax rates on ULEVs should be introduced in this autumn’s Budget for the next tax year, not 2020, to help drive EV sales. ... Read More »
- Mark Sinclair joins TMC as chief financial officer - Industry stalwart Mark Sinclair has joined TMC in the newly created role of chief financial officer, which will see him head up new research on product ... Read More »
- Road Test: Jaguar E-Pace P250 R-Dynamic HSE - The junior Jaguar shaped up differently to expected, but it’s filling a familiar role. By Alex Grant. Related Post First Drive: Jaguar I-Pace Road Test: Jaguar ... Read More »
- BVRLA pledges to run 720,000 ULEVs by 2025 - The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) has pledged that its members will rapidly increase their plug-in vehicle take-up to support the UK’s Road to Zero ... Read More »
- New technology can detect drivers using mobile phones - Norfolk County Council is trialling new technology that can detect if a handheld mobile phone is being used in a car and warn accordingly.