Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- UK’s first ultra-fast chargers to go live within months - The UK’s first ultra-fast electric vehicle chargers are to go live within months, capable of adding 100 miles of range per ten minutes plugged in and ... Read More »
- Diesel downturn continues to hit new car market - The Government is being urged to stop tarring all diesels with the same brush as new figures show the impact of market uncertainty on new car ... Read More »
- Government to clarify petrol and diesel bans within days - The UK Government is set to release its delayed ‘Road to Zero’ plan later this month, likely to confirm that only plug-in hybrid, electric and hydrogen ... Read More »
- Volkswagen to offer electric car sharing globally from 2020 - Volkswagen is to roll out vehicle-on-demand services, in particular car sharing, based entirely on electric vehicles from 2019.
- Volvo drives shift to mobility with standalone brand - Volvo has launched a standalone mobility brand as it looks to provide urban drivers with advanced alternatives to traditional car ownership. Related Post BP extends BPme ... Read More »
- Hyundai confirms hybrid and PHEV for new Santa Fe - Hyundai has confirmed hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains will be added to the Santa Fe SUV. Related Post Hyundai and Audi tie-up on fuel cell tech ... Read More »
- Hyundai announces Kona Electric pricing and specs - Hyundai’s Kona Electric will be priced from £24,995 – including the Government’s Plug-In Car Grant (PICG) – when it goes on sale on 2 August. Related ... Read More »
- Police get easier access to illegal driving footage - Road users can now submit footage of dangerous driving direct to a number of police forces in England with the help of a new portal.