Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- LEVC range-extended electric van to help clean up fleet sector - LEVC (formerly the London Taxi Company) has unveiled its range-extended electric van, which launches in 2019 and will bring a number of eco and cost-saving benefits ... Read More »
- Mayor’s taskforce set up to boost London’s EV uptake - The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has setup a new taskforce that he hopes will encourage boroughs, Government and all involved to work together to install ... Read More »
- Experienced fleet managers vital for mobility shift - Skilled fleet and travel managers are key to helping businesses make the shift to technology-driven mobility management. Related Post ACFO directors re-elected at AGM Future fleet ... Read More »
- Road Test: Nissan X-Trail dCi 130 4WD Tekna - Alex Grant wonders if the versatile X-Trail might be the last of its kind. Related Post Nissan to phase out diesel engines by 2025 Double-digit decline ... Read More »
- New clear air consultation shows government ‘out of ideas’ - A new air quality consultation asking for input on new ways to cut air pollution in ‘third-wave’ local authorities’ areas has been criticised by eco experts ... Read More »
- New whole-life cost comparison tool launches - Clear Vehicle Data has launched a new whole-life cost comparison solution to bring indepth data for medium-sized and larger fleets.