Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- First Drive: Range Rover P400e Plug-in Hybrid - Range Rover reckons 20% of customers are already opting for the PHEV, Jonathan Musk finds out why… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New guide to GDPR and telematics data - Telematics and dashcam provider Crystal Ball is urging fleets not to panic over this week’s introduction of GDPR regulations as it outlines the legal position and ... Read More »
- Fleet Heroes Awards 2018 open for applications - Fleets using innovative transport policies and fleet improvements to cut carbon and tackle air pollution can now enter the Energy Saving Trust’s 2018 Fleet Heroes Awards. ... Read More »
- Government’s Clean Air Strategy leaves ‘transport-shaped hole’ - The Government has published its draft Clean Air Strategy, covering a variety of issues including air pollution from farming and domestic fuels but with minor action ... Read More »
- Batteries to revolutionise National Grid and EV charging - The world’s first and largest network of grid-scale batteries and rapid chargers are set to revolutionise power distribution across the UK and aid electric vehicle adoption, ... Read More »
- Volvo publishes WLTP-cycle fuel and CO2 data - Volvo has published latest fuel and CO2 figures across its UK range under testing for the new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) standard. For ... Read More »
- Volvo V60 prices and specs revealed - Volvo has announced prices and specifications for its V60 estate, which is available to order now. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Road Test: Kia Niro PHEV - Smart thinking from Kia, but the plug-in Niro has stiff competition on the way. By Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.