Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Petrol more than half of Q1 fleet registrations - Diesel car registrations fell 37.2% in the first three quarters of 2018, with petrol now accounting for over half of all new fleet cars during the ... Read More »
- Škoda Superb range update includes new SportLine Plus trim - Škoda has added a new top-end SportLine Plus trim to the Superb as it also introduces equipment updates for the range. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Vauxhall to build PSA vans in Luton from mid-2019 - PSA Group is extending the capacity of the Vauxhall van plant in Luton by almost 50%, with a new Vivaro on its own platform due to ... Read More »
- Auto Windscreens to reduce ADAS recalibration rates - Auto Windscreens is reducing its national ADAS recalibration rates by 12% with immediate effect. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Power of Data Survey – Have your say on the future of fleet - Fleet World and International Fleet World, in association with Shell Commercial Fleet, would like to invite you to take part in an exclusive reader survey that ... Read More »
- 2018 Fleet Show to put focus on changing face of fleet - Fleet decision-makers can now register to attend this year’s Fleet Show, which takes place on 9 May at Silverstone and will bring an expert seminar speaker line-up ... Read More »
- Diesel emissions policies open to loopholes, study warns - Policymakers are being warned to take a wider look at the effects of vehicle emissions to avoid creating loopholes, a team of scientists has warned, following ... Read More »
- Europcar UK names new fleet director - Bob Maclachlan, formerly head of fleet procurement at Europcar UK, has taken up the role of fleet director at the firm. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.