Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Seat outlines new model launches - Over the next couple of years to 2020 Seat plans to release a new car every six months, with first arrivals Tarraco and Ateca followed by ... Read More »
- DS cuts two models as it readies new range - Production of the DS 4 and DS 5 will end by the end of this year, as DS Automobiles begins a transition period towards a new ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution launches stand-alone fleet management service - Fleet Evolution has branched into the fleet management sector with the launch of a comprehensive stand-alone service open to all fleets – not just salary sacrifice ... Read More »
- Pricing and specs revealed for facelifted Mazda6 - Mazda has announced pricing and specification details for its facelifted Mazda6 Tourer and Saloon, which launch this summer. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Lightfoot develops new solution to identify vehicle faults - Lightfoot has launched a new Vehicle Management package that works alongside its driving technology and rewards platform to help identify vehicle faults. For more of the ... Read More »
- Peter Bell joins Manheim as managing director - Manheim has named Peter Bell as its new managing director following the departure of Tim Hudson. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Diesel-rivalling economy for new VW Golf petrol engine - Volkswagen has added a new petrol engine to the Golf line-up, said to offer fuel efficiency equivalent to a diesel engine. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- IFC Fleet Services acquires Fownd rental business - IFC Fleet Services Group (IFC) has expanded its vehicle rental capabilities with the acquisition of daily rental provider Fownd for an undisclosed sum. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.