Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Best new diesels as clean as petrol, finds Emissions Analytics - The best-performing Euro 6 diesel engines emit as little NOx as petrol, while the worst-offending ones pollute worse than some 10-year-old cars. For more of the ... Read More »
- JLR targets growing opt-out market - Jaguar Land Rover sees huge opportunities to grow volume among cash-allowance drivers, with UK managing director, Jeremy Hicks, predicting growing numbers will opt out of company ... Read More »
- Ditch company cars at your peril, says Maxxia - Fleets are being warned of the ramifications of switching away from company cars as growing numbers of businesses look at turning to cash allowances instead. For ... Read More »
- Oxford Zero Emission Zone plans gather pace - Oxford City Council is pushing ahead with plans to ban petrol and diesel cars from the city centre by the end of the decade, saying it ... Read More »
- Fleets still broadly unaware of impact of WLTP, says Arval - Fleets are being urged to get to grips with the recently implemented EU fuel consumption and emissions test as Arval research indicates that many have been ... Read More »
- Geneva Motor Show 2018 Roundup - Fleet World’s round-up of the most important headlines from the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Pricing and specification revealed for new A-Class - Mercedes-Benz has revealed prices for the new A-Class, which is on sale now. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Diesel share of new car market slips to a third - Diesel demand fell further in February, prompting fleet specialists to continue calls for businesses to ensure they’re picking the right vehicles for the job rather than ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.