Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Drink-drive casualties show ‘serious upswing’ - The number of people killed or injured through drink-drive crashes increased dramatically in 2016, leading to urgent calls from road safety experts for immediate and concerted ... Read More »
- Updated Skoda Fabia drops diesels - Škoda’s updated Fabia will introduce an exclusively petrol engine line-up as it drops the 1.4-litre TDI. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Continued appetite for diesel in used car market - Petrol may be top dog among fleet and retail new car buyers but diesel demand remains strong in the used car sector according to latest figures. ... Read More »
- New head of fleet for VW Group UK - Volkswagen Group UK has appointed Martin Barrow-Starkey as head of group fleet services, effective 1 March, replacing Patrick McGillycuddy who moved to a new role at ... Read More »
- Petrol becomes the top fleet fuel in January, SMMT data shows - Diesel dropped to around a third of new car registrations in the UK in January, even taking second place even among fleets, despite a much slower ... Read More »
- New A-Class previews small-car focus for Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz is to extend its small car line-up to eight model lines, likely to include an A-Class saloon and an electric vehicle, as it focuses on ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.