Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- UK already on track for early ULEV adoption - Current ultra-low emission vehicle market growth would already be on track to meet milestones on electric vehicle sales ambitions even if the deadline were brought forward. ... Read More »
- Infiniti to electrify all model launches from 2021 - Infiniti is to introduce its first pure electric vehicle from 2021 as it pushes ahead with plans to only launch vehicles with electrified powertrains from this ... Read More »
- Ford to double EV investment - Ford is more than doubling its investment in electric vehicles, reviving the Mach nameplate made famous by early Mustangs on a high-performance electric SUV due in ... Read More »
- Nissan Fleet restructure leads to three new roles - Nissan Motor has created three new roles within its fleet management team as it reworks its fleet proposition. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Mobility cards key to introduction of government-backed app - Providing employees with individual multi-mode mobility cards that could be used to pay for travel is vital to the success of government plans to help introduce ... Read More »
- Pricing announced for long-awaited Honda Civic diesel - Honda’s 10th-generation Civic is now available to order in diesel format following a lengthy wait for fleets. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.