Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BVRLA 2018 report focus: fleet industry’s challenges and opportunities - 2018 will bring major developments for fleets in ULEVs and mobility services, according to the BVRLA’s 2018 Industry Outlook Report. Natalie Middleton analyses the main findings. ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to have say as Ultra-Low Emission Zone expansion consultation opens - A public consultation is now open on the proposed expansion of the London Ultra-Low Emission Zone up to the North & South circular, with fleets being ... Read More »
- Fleets warned to explain limits of partial automation - Fleets must ensure drivers know the limitations of assisted driving technologies before the benefits to road safety are realised, Thatcham Research has warned. For more of ... Read More »
- Budget announcement on WLTP brings stability but BiK will still imminently rise - Confirmation in last week’s Budget that VED and Company Car Tax (CCT) will continue to be based on computer-generated NEDC (New European Driving Cycle) fuel economy and CO2 ... Read More »
- Shell to host UK’s first ultra-fast EV chargers - Shell is to host the UK’s first ultra-fast charging points installed under the manufacturer-backed Ionity network, which is targeting 400 sites across Europe by 2020. For ... Read More »
- HMRC publishes latest Advisory Fuel Rates - HM Revenue & Customs has announced Advisory Fuel Rates effective from 1 December, For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.