Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Government still failing on air pollution despite Supreme Court order - The majority of the UK is still in breach of European Union legislation some 18 months after the Supreme Court ordered ministers to tackle air pollution. ... Read More »
- Mitsubishi hints at electrified Evolution performance cars - Mitsubishi has provided more details on its e-Evolution Concept, which will preview how an electric SUV could be combined with artificial intelligence when it debuts at ... Read More »
- September new car market falls for first time in six years - New car registrations last month fell 9.3% – marking the first time the important September market has fallen in six years. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- 2018 Range Rover Sport gets first plug-in hybrid - Land Rover has revealed its 2018 Range Rover Sport, which introduces the brand’s first-ever plug-in hybrid. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Pricing revealed for fourth-generation Audi A8 - Audi has announced pricing and specifications for its new A8 flagship, which will bring a large number of high-tech developments for fleets. For more of the ... Read More »
- Order books open for Seat’s Juke-rivalling Arona - Seat has confirmed UK pricing and specification for its Arona compact crossover. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- LeasePlan launches free fleet benchmarking tool - Fleet operators can now benchmark their fleet against LeasePlan’s UK vehicle fleet on three key areas to help assess how their operations are performing. For more ... Read More »
- Nissan launches fast workplace charger ahead of longer-range EV launches - Nissan has launched a new fast charger for fleets and business owners as it looks to spearhead the adoption of electric vehicles by businesses. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.