Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Supermarkets cut fuel prices in fresh pump price war - Asda has sparked a fuel price war which has now seen all of the big four supermarkets commit to cutting prices by up to 2 pence ... Read More »
- TfL refuses to renew Uber licence for London - Transport for London (TfL) is to strip Uber of its licence to operate in the capital after concluding that Uber London Limited “is not fit and ... Read More »
- Bank of Ireland UK acquires Marshall Leasing - Bank of Ireland UK (BOIUK) has announced the acquisition of Marshall Leasing from Marshall Motor Holdings Plc for £42.5m. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Spotlight: Volvo XC40 - Volvo’s first compact SUV is a vital part of its near-future growth plans, as Alex Grant explains. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Appetite for diesel cars still strong among used buyers - Secondhand buyer interest in diesel remains strong with recent diesel ‘demonisation’ having failed to impact on used prices and motorists not stampeding to sell their diesel ... Read More »
- Fleet misuse of PHEVs revealed in TMC analysis - Businesses deploying plug-in hybrids without assessing their suitability for fleet operation could be in for a nasty surprise on running costs. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Multinationals make global fleet commitments to shift to EVs - Global firms including LeasePlan, Ikea and Deutsche Post DHL Group have pledged to migrate their fleets and infrastructure over to electric vehicles by 2030 under a ... Read More »
- ‘Green’ E10 petrol could increase fuel bills for fleets - The possible introduction of a new ‘green’ unleaded petrol variant could bring higher fuel bills for fleets, experts warn. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.