Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Genesis GV60 electric crossover to bring up to 280-mile range - Genesis, Hyundai’s premium brand offshoot, has revealed further details of the GV60 crossover; its inaugural dedicated electric car and a linchpin of its plans for the ... Read More »
- Road fatalities fall 17% in 2020 on back of lockdown restrictions - Fatalities on roads in Great Britain fell 17% year-on-year in 2020, linked to the reduction in travel in lockdown restrictions, but cyclist fatalities rose. For more ... Read More »
- Mike Dennett named new CEO of Alphabet GB - Mike Dennett, CEO of BMW Financial Services GB, is to assume the role of CEO for Alphabet in the UK from 1 January 2022. For more ... Read More »
- Rolls-Royce to go EV-only by 2030 - Rolls-Royce has previewed its first fully electric car while committing to going EV-only by 2030. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Jeep Grand Cherokee to bring first-ever plug-in hybrid - Jeep has revealed its fifth-generation Grand Cherokee, due early 2022 and introducing a plug-in hybrid version for the first time. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Government’s reserve tanker fleet to hit roads this afternoon to boost fuel deliveries - The Government is to start fuel deliveries this afternoon ahead of plans to use army drivers later this week. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Government mulls overhaul of motorway and workplace charge points - New powers that could see current exclusive arrangements on motorway charge points ended and local authorities and workplace carpark owners required to plan for infrastructure are ... Read More »
- First Drive: Škoda Enyaq iV - Martyn Collins finds Škoda’s first EV is spacious and easy to drive. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- An electric pace of change: How fleets are tackling the 2030 ICE ban - As the countdown to 2030 continues, Natalie Middleton asks the experts what has changed since the Government brought forward the ICE engine ban and its implications. ... Read More »
- New Nissan Townstar compact van revealed with petrol and electric powertrains - Nissan has unveiled its new Townstar compact van, which will help fleets ‘future-proof’ business operations with both fully electric and petrol powertrains. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.