Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Galliford Try goes electric and PHEV-only on car fleet - Construction group Galliford Try has committed to providing only electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles for its company car fleet from now on. For more of the ... Read More »
- Ford ‘Roadsafe’ dashboard to alert fleet drivers to high-risk roads - A new Ford digital tool currently in development could alert fleet drivers to accident blackspots, significantly reducing the number of road accidents. For more of the ... Read More »
- Gridserve Electric Highway now live on Zap-Map - Gridserve Electric Highway is now part of Zap-Map’s live data network, making charging easier for EV drivers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Citroën Ami electric mobility solution to arrive in UK in 2022 - Citroën has confirmed its tiny Ami two-seater electric mobility solution will launch in the UK in spring 2022 after “unprecedented interest”. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Fleets must plan for rising number of automatic-only licence holders, says IAM RoadSmart - A potential rise in the number of automatic-only licence holders will bring considerations for both fleet planning and purchasing, according to IAM RoadSmart. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution launches new fleet management division - EV leasing and salary sacrifice firm Fleet Evolution has launched a new specialist fleet management division to expand its solutions to a wider audience. For more ... Read More »
- Keep close watch on electric van costs over first winter, fleets warned - Electric vans should be monitored closely over their first winter of operation to keep an eye on real-world running costs. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Essential advice on switching to EVs in new issue of Fleet World - The September issue of Fleet World is now out – including salient guidance on the 2030 ICE ban and how fleets are switching to EVs. For ... Read More »
- Allianz Insurance launches new EV-centric fleet solutions - Allianz Insurance has enhanced its fleet propositions with electric vehicle cover as standard and a wide range of ancillary solutions. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Addison Lee fleet to go fully electric by 2023 - Private hire giant Addison Lee is to switch its 4,000-strong vehicle fleet to fully electric vehicles by 2023 under a £160m investment. For more of the ... Read More »
- Corporates have ‘small window’ to electrify fleets, LeasePlan warns - Corporates have a small window of time to electrify their fleets and help prevent the worst effects of climate change. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions to rebrand as Novuna - Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions, part of Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc, is to rebrand as Novuna Vehicle Solutions, meaning ‘new together’. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.