Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Brexit already impacting on fleets, finds BT’s Fleet Solutions report - The UK vote to leave the EU is already taking its toll on some UK fleets, with the true impact of Brexit yet to be felt. ... Read More »
- Call for urgent HMRC guidance as employees fall foul of car–van confusion - Accountancy firm RSM is calling for an urgent update to HMRC tax guidance on determining cars and vans as it warns that employees may fall foul ... Read More »
- FairFuelUK launches crowd funding legal campaign to stop ‘toxic taxes’ on cars - Campaign group FairFuelUK has launched a crowd funding campaign to raise funds for a two-part legal challenge intended to stop air quality tax hikes on cars ... Read More »
- Frankfurt IAA 2017 - Fleet World’s round-up of the most important headlines from the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- UK Government ‘flouting its duty’ on air quality, finds UN report - UK citizens’ right to life is being implicated by air quality issues with the government having been accused of “flouting its duty”. For more of the ... Read More »
- ‘Dutch Reach’ method could help cut cycling fatalities, campaigners say - Encouraging car drivers and passengers to adopt the ‘Dutch Reach’ method of opening doors could help prevent a large number of cyclist injuries and fatalities a ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.