Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- John Challen appointed editor at Fleet World magazine - Leading independent B2B publisher Fleet World Group is delighted to announce the appointment of experienced automotive journalist John Challen as the new editor of Fleet World ... Read More »
- Used car values up for sixth consecutive month, says Cap HPI - Used car values rose 3.7% in August, marking the sixth month running of increases. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Cazoo acquires Cazana automotive data insight platform - Online car retailer Cazoo has acquired automotive data insights platform Cazana for around £25m in cash under its plans for UK growth and European expansion. For ... Read More »
- Lexus reveals prices for new NX and first-ever plug-in hybrid - Lexus has announced prices for its new NX crossover, which introduces new design and tech as well as the brand’s first-ever plug-in hybrid. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleet World Fleet: Mazda MX-30 Sport Lux - Martyn Collins puts our fully electric Mazda to the test over the summer holidays. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Genesis to go all-electric for new models from 2025 - Hyundai’s premium brand offshoot Genesis is to go electric-only for all new models, starting from 2025. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Vauxhall Astra-e fully electric hatchback due 2023 - Vauxhall’s eighth-generation Astra will include a fully electric version that will arrive 2023, the brand has confirmed. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Kia Sportage includes first-ever plug-in hybrid - Kia’s new Europe-only Sportage has been revealed, including first-ever plug-in hybrid and hybrid variants. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New issue of EV Fleet World Digital Magazine now out - The new issue of the EV Fleet World Digital Magazine is now out, providing definitive advice for fleets and drivers looking to go electric. For more ... Read More »
- DS to go all-electric for new models from 2024 - DS Automobiles has committed to only launching 100% electric models from 2024, starting with the new DS 4. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.