Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Wireless-charging electric van trial goes live - A ground breaking real-world trial of wireless electric vans goes live in Edinburgh today. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New marketing director at Vauxhall - Vauxhall Motors has announced the appointment of Adam Wood as marketing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Advisory Fuel Rates from 1 September - HMRC has announced new advisory fuel rates, effective from 1 September 2021 and introducing a number of changes. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Over a quarter of fleet managers lack sufficient EV knowledge - New research published today by LeasePlan UK has revealed that over a quarter (29%) of fleet managers feel they lack the sufficient knowledge to advise their ... Read More »
- Škoda adds flagship all-wheel drive 80x SportLine model to Enyaq iV range - Škoda is expanding its Enyaq iV line-up with the arrival of a new, all-wheel drive 80x SportLine model. The new model is also the most powerful ... Read More »
- EV salary sacrifice adoption happening quickly in the “right conditions”, says Arval - A 280% growth has been seen by Arval UK in the number of vehicles it operates under its Ignition salary sacrifice product during the last 12 ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.