Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Genesis GV60 is brand’s first-ever dedicated EV - Genesis has revealed its GV60 crossover – the first dedicated EV to launch from Hyundai’s premium offshoot brand. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Arnold Clark Vehicle Management enters car salary sacrifice arena - Arnold Clark Vehicle Management has introduced a car salary sacrifice scheme, enabling businesses to offer access to a brand-new car to their staff. For more of ... Read More »
- Interview: Barney Goffer on Teletrac Navman’s work to help fleets go electric - Barney Goffer, UK product manager at Teletrac Navman UK, speaks to Natalie Middleton about the firm’s new AI-powered TN360 telematics solution and its tools to help ... Read More »
- £15m funding boost could fill EV skills gap, says IMI - A £15m skills funding boost would play a critical role in filling the current EV skills gap in the automotive sector. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Major investment in technology to make EVs long-range capable - Four new automotive projects addressing electric vehicle range anxiety and costs have received major government and industry funding. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Prepare drivers for speed limiters now, fleets warned - Fleets should prepare drivers now for the fact that intelligent speed assistance (ISA) technology will come as standard on some new cars, vans and trucks within ... Read More »
- Get valuable benchmarking insights to make your fleet more efficient - New research being run by Fleet World could help readers benchmark their operations on everything from fleet policy to going electric. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Government’s long-awaited hydrogen strategy to target heavy transport and industry - The Government has revealed its plans for a “world-leading” hydrogen economy, helping to create jobs while decarbonising sectors such as heavy transport. For more of the ... Read More »
- Audi expands EV charging service to over 17,500 charge points - Audi has expanded its e-tron charging service to give access to more than 17,500 UK charge points via a single card or the myAudi app. For ... Read More »
- Fleet World Fleet: Mazda MX-30 Sport Lux - A range-extender version of the MX-30 would make a lot of sense, says Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- DfT survey reveals pandemic impact on business travel - Only 35% of businesses continued to conduct business travel during the pandemic, according to new Department for Transport (DfT) research. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Headline speakers confirmed for Cenex-LCV and Cenex-CAM 2021 - Cenex has revealed some of the headline speakers for its forthcoming Cenex-LCV and Cenex-CAM 2021 events, who will cover vital topics in Low Carbon Vehicles and ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.