Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Radius acquires Modus to advance vehicle telematics work - Telematics and fuel cards specialist Radius is continuing on the acquisition trail with a deal to buy app-based tracking and insurtech business Modus. For more of ... Read More »
- TTC Group sold by Palatine in MBO and private capital deal - TTC Group has been sold by Palatine Private Equity to the TTC management team supported by investment by Pricoa Private Capital. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Used car prices undergoing ‘seismic shift’ upwards - The used car sector is seeing a seismic shift upwards in pricing, thanks to robust consumer demand and dwindling supplies, indicating a strong summer for used ... Read More »
- BMW and Mini launch one-stop shop EV charging service - BMW and Mini have launched a new charging service in the UK, bringing access to one of the world’s largest public charging networks. For more of ... Read More »
- Renault Arkana hybrid SUV: Prices and specs confirmed - Renault’s Arkana hybrid SUV has opened for pre-orders, priced from £25,300. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Third of fleets lack legal vehicle policy - Whilst the vast majority of those who manage their business’s fleet are aware that a company vehicle policy is a legal requirement, a third (33%) don’t ... Read More »
- Cupra Born electric car to bring up to 231hp and 335-mile range - Cupra has revealed its first all-electric vehicle, due in 2022 and promising up to 231hp of power and 335 miles of range. For more of the ... Read More »
- HMRC announces latest advisory fuel rates - HMRC has announced new advisory fuel rates, effective from 1 June 2021 and introducing a number of changes. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Quartix appoints new CFO - Quartix has appointed Emily Rees as its new chief financial officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Audi appoints Claire English as new head of fleet - Claire English is joining Audi UK as its new head of fleet from 12 July. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo partners with NewMotion to support drivers with home charging - Volvo Car UK has appointed NewMotion as its electric vehicle charge point partner, supporting drivers with home charging solutions. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- UK’s public charge point network grows by more than a quarter in a year - The UK’s public EV charging network has grown by 27.0% over the last 12 months, including significant growth in the first quarter of 2021. For more ... Read More »
- Ofgem investment to triple UK’s ultra-rapid charging network - Ofgem is making a £300m investment to support the UK’s electric vehicle revolution, helping to triple the UK’s ultra-rapid charging network. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Footage shows driver on phone narrowly avoid hitting police - Newly published footage from Highways England shows a lorry driver narrowly avoiding a collision with another HGV while using his mobile phone at the wheel. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.