Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Ford reveals 563hp F-150 Lightning electric pickup truck - Ford has taken the wraps off the F-150 Lightning; an electric version of its best-selling pickup that will go head to head with the Tesla Cybertruck. ... Read More »
- New look and extra kit for facelifted Škoda Kodiaq - The Škoda Kodiaq SUV has been updated for 2021, introducing a host of design and specification improvements along with new engine options and upgraded assistance systems. ... Read More »
- Zenith groups commercial vehicle operations under single brand - Zenith has amalgamated all its commercial vehicle operations together under a new Zenith Commercial brand. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Eco concerns are main driver for fleet electrification - Fleets are rapidly moving towards electrification, chiefly because of the environmental benefits, although there are several other factors also largely at play. For more of the ... Read More »
- Marshall Leasing appoints Greg McDowell as managing director - Marshall Leasing has appointed Greg McDowell as managing director, following the retirement of Peter Cakebread in April 2021. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Public Accounts Committee statement on EVs: The Reaction - A new report this week saying that the Government is lacking a plan to meet the “huge challenge” of a mass switch to EVs continues to ... Read More »
- Proactive government stance to charging on own estate could kickstart EV revolution - The Government is being urged to take a far more proactive approach to charge point deployment on its own estate, providing a strong leadership example to ... Read More »
- Majority of EV drivers could survive on a weekly charge, says Tusker - The vast majority of electric car drivers could cover their weekly mileage on a single charge, according to latest Tusker data. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- ‘Huge challenge’ for all new cars to be electric from 2035, say MPs - The Government is lacking a plan to meet the “huge challenge” of driving the switch from petrol and diesel cars to electric. For more of the ... Read More »
- ARI reshapes fleet management approach under major restructure - ARI has undergone a major restructure that will reshape how it provides fleet management in the UK. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Genesis reveals UK pricetags for G80 and GV80 - Genesis has revealed that its G80 saloon and GV80 SUV will be priced from £37,460 and £56,715 respectively when they launch in the UK this summer. ... Read More »
- Connected Kerb project to bring EV charging revolution to hard-to-reach areas - A new project said to be the first of its kind will deliver the electric vehicle charging revolution to out-of-town communities, helping to tackle EV inequality. ... Read More »
- International Motors plans to acquire Mitsubishi UK after-sales business - International Motors Ltd has said it’s in advanced discussions to take over the Mitsubishi Motors in the UK after-sales business in the autumn. For more of ... Read More »
- Citroën reveals pricing and specs for ë-Berlingo electric MPV - Order books are now open for the Citroën ë-Berlingo electric MPV, which is priced from £29,575 (incl. Plug-in Car Grant). For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.