Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Hyundai Kona Electric prices and specs revealed - Hyundai has announced pricing and specifications for its updated Kona Electric, which is priced from £30,125 (incl. the Plug-in Grant). For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Centrica’s new EV charging app to act as a ‘virtual fuel card’ for fleets - Centrica has introduced a new recharging app, billed as a virtual fuel card to help fleet drivers who need to charge their commercial vehicles while working ... Read More »
- Prices and BiK for fleet-friendly Hyundai Tucson Plug-in Hybrid - Hyundai has revealed details for its Tucson Plug-in Hybrid, which is priced from £39,330 and scores a 10% Benefit-in-Kind rating. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Potential for hydrogen in future zero-emission transport, says government - The Government’s plans to end the sale of new petrol and diesel cars and vans by 2030 will be “technology-neutral” but not “outcome-neutral” on the transition ... Read More »
- Government’s £20m fund to drive electric vehicle innovations - The Government has opened a competition to uncover new innovations in zero-emission vehicles, backed by £20m funding. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mitsubishi reverses Europe exit with plans to sell Renault models - Mitsubishi is to keep a hand in European new car sales by selling two rebadged Groupe Renault models for selected left-hand drive markets. For more of ... Read More »
- April and May could see surge in new car sales, predicts Cox - April and May could see a surge in new car sales on the back of the reopening of showrooms and the release of the new ‘21’ ... Read More »
- BP Pulse pledges £2m to upgrade UK’s outdated charge points - BP Pulse is making £2m available to help local authorities upgrade and replace outdated charge points across the country, bringing a “radical improvement” in charging for ... Read More »
- Škoda Enyaq iV electric SUV goes on sale priced at £31,085 - The Škoda Enyaq iV electric SUV opens for orders in two days, priced from £31,085 (incl. Plug-in Grant) and also available on a new finance package. ... Read More »
- Government and transport sector must challenge macho culture, new report finds - The Government and transport industry are being urged to challenge macho behaviours and culture in the transport workplace after new research uncovered negative experiences. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.