Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Škoda teases new Fabia - Škoda has given a first glimpse of the fourth-generation Fabia, which will bring increased space and latest petrol engines when it arrives later this year. For ... Read More »
- Drink driving deaths at highest level in a decade - Drink drive fatalities have reached their highest level in a decade, prompting renewed calls for the legal alcohol limit to be lowered. For more of the ... Read More »
- Company car sector driving switch to EVs, BVRLA finds - Battery electric vehicles (BEVs) surged to take a 21% share of new business contract hire registrations in the third quarter of 2020, thanks to the Government’s ... Read More »
- Road Test: Jaguar XF - An all-new interior and diesel engine with mild hybrid technology mark out the facelifted XF in the executive class, Martyn Collins finds. For more of the ... Read More »
- Cazoo acquires Smart Fleet Solutions - Online car retailer Cazoo is continuing on the acquisition trail with news that it’s bought Smart Fleet Solutions (SFS). For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Government to take more ‘streamlined’ approach to EV promotion - The Department for Transport has said it’s looking to evolve its current work on promoting electric vehicles as question marks remain over the future of the ... Read More »
- Audi reveals e-tron GT electric saloon - Audi has broken into the electric saloon sector with the unveiling of its Tesla Model S-rivalling e-tron GT. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Fleet Logistics scales up Global Mobility Solutions business - Fleet Logistics Group is accelerating growth plans for its Global Mobility Solutions (GMS) division as it continues to transition into a specialist in managed mobility solutions. ... Read More »
- Road Test: SEAT Ateca - Ateca gets styling changes and tech upgrades, while remaining a great drive, says Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Ford S-Max and Galaxy Hybrids go on sale - Ford’s new S-Max and Galaxy Hybrid MPVs have opened for orders, bringing significantly reduced CO2 along with pure-electric driving capability. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Kia to launch further seven EVs and expand into subscriptions - Kia has announced plans to launch a further seven electric vehicles and move into car subscriptions; part of its core plan to diversify from being an ... Read More »
- Radius launches new range of EV charge points for fleets - UK Fuels parent Radius Payment Solutions has launched a new range of products specifically aimed at businesses and fleet operators. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Road Test: Citroën C4 and ë-C4 - SUV-like styling and the choice of diesel, petrol and full electric power will mean Citroën’s new small family rival will shake up the class, says Martyn ... Read More »
- Mandate charger interoperability and government electric fleets, says thinktank - Electric vehicle uptake must be boosted by far-more radical policies, including for all new vehicle purchases for the public fleet to be battery electric vehicles (BEVs) ... Read More »
- New consultancy to help fleets navigate technology challenges - A new consultancy has launched to help fleets make better use of the technology available to them. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Former Vauxhall fleet boss Maurice Howkins joins SOGO - Industry veteran Maurice Howkins has joined ultra-flexible lease provider SOGO as corporate sales director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.