Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Audi revamps naming structure to embrace e-tron models - Audi is introducing a new global naming strategy for engine derivatives starting this autumn to denote engine output rather than capacity in line with the move ... Read More »
- Volkswagen backs SUVs as ‘true fleet’ volumes grow - Volkswagen could soon be selling more SUVs in ‘true fleet’ than it does Golfs, with the forthcoming T-Roc crossover potentially able to outperform the Passat once ... Read More »
- VW moves to strengthen customer confidence in software fixes - Volkswagen Group has written to a number of customers in a move to strengthen confidence in software fixes being deployed on diesel vehicles and to encourage ... Read More »
- Electric and diesel variants drive H1 uplift for Nissan GB - Nissan GB has seen little slowdown in demand for diesel engines, despite the electric LEAF accounting for almost a third of its UK sales growth in ... Read More »
- Aftermarket solution aims to tackle driver distraction - A new aftermarket device designed to monitor and warn distracted and drowsy drivers is now available. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Dash cams lulling drivers into false sense of security - Motorists investing in dash cams due to ‘crash-for-cash’ fears may not actually be protecting themselves and could lead to a reduction in the number of visible ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.