Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Ford and ALD go live with new ‘one-stop shop’ fleet management business - Ford and ALD have officially launched their new leasing and fleet management business in the UK, covering car and commercial vehicle operators and available on a ... Read More »
- Kia Sorento Plug-in Hybrid priced from £44,995 - Kia’s first-ever plug-in hybrid Sorento is now available to pre-order, priced from £44,995 and aimed at fleet as well as private drivers. For more of the ... Read More »
- Cazoo branches into car subscriptions with Drover acquisition - Online car retailer Cazoo is to acquire car subscription platform Drover, accelerating its planned launch into subscription services as it looks to become the ‘Netflix of ... Read More »
- EVs meeting or beating petrols and diesels on WLCs, finds Ogilvie - Ogilvie Fleet has published new ‘True Cost’ WLC figures for electric vehicles, showing how electric vehicles are, in many cases, working out the same or lower ... Read More »
- First Drive: Hyundai i20 - Sharp looks, a keen drive, plenty of standard kit and mild hybrid technology mark out the i20 in the supermini class, Martyn Collins finds. For more ... Read More »
- Second issue of EV Fleet World Digital magazine now live - With the much-fabled electric vehicle tipping point pretty much upon us, Fleet World Group has published the second issue of the EV Fleet World Digital magazine. For ... Read More »
- Škoda iV plug-in hybrids now available for UK’s blue-light fleets - Škoda’s Superb iV and Octavia iV / vRS iV models are being made available on its blue light fleet, marking the brand’s first plug-in hybrid offerings ... Read More »
- Audi A3 gets more powerful plug-in hybrid - Audi is adding to its A3 plug-in hybrid line-up with a new more powerful version. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Need for fleet education on safety systems as drivers switch off ADAS - Providing fleet drivers with increased education on the vital benefits of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) could stop many from switching off such systems on the ... Read More »
- Hyundai UK to price-protect all orders in event of no-deal Brexit - Hyundai Motor UK has announced it will price-protect all orders taken until the end of the year, even in the event of a no-deal Brexit. For ... Read More »
- EVs noticeably enticing drivers back to company cars, says Arval - “Noticeable” numbers of former opt-out drivers are coming back to company car schemes thanks to the benefits of electric vehicles, according to Arval. For more of ... Read More »
- Product Test: AlcoSense Ultra Fuel Cell Breathalyser - Featuring the same breathalyser tech as used by several UK, US and European police forces, the AlcoSense Ultra is put to the test by Fleet World. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.