Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BMW iX electric SUV revealed with 373-mile range - BMW has revealed its iX electric SUV, due on sale at the end of 2021 and bringing a 373-mile range and 500hp of power. For more ... Read More »
- Cupra’s 245hp Leon e-Hybrid now available to order - Cupra’s Leon plug-in hybrid hot hatch and estate are now available to order – priced from £34,495 and £35,525 respectively and bringing 245hp and emissions from ... Read More »
- BCA to open 65-acre mega-centre in Bristol - BCA is to open a new 65-acre mega-centre in Bristol to deliver the “most efficient used vehicle facility in the UK”. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Suzuki reveals pricing and specs for Swace hybrid estate - Suzuki’s brand-new Swace hybrid estate is to launch this month, priced from £27,499 and with CO2 emissions of 99g/km. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Hyundai Kona Electric gets bold new design and extra kit - The Hyundai Kona has been updated with new design and technology, further cementing its appeal among fleets. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleets asked for input on Manchester CAZ and funding - Businesses and taxi operators in the Greater Manchester area are being invited to have their say on the planned Clean Air Zone and the funding packages ... Read More »
- Updated Land Rover Discovery brings mild hybrids and new tech - The Land Rover Discovery has been revamped with new powertrains, including mild hybrids and updated connectivity and infotainment features. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Public EV chargers up 18% in 2020 so far - The rising number of public chargers in the UK continues to show good progress, although the regional distribution of chargers remains uneven and fleets are being ... Read More »
- Two-thirds of drivers say they still need cars for work - The pandemic has underscored drivers’ reliance on car travel, including for work, with public travel at its least popular level in nearly 20 years. For more ... Read More »
- Kinto UK drives mobility offering under Mobilleo tie-up - Kinto UK, formerly Inchcape Fleet Solutions and now part of Toyota, is accelerating its mobility offering with the deployment of Fleetondemand’s Mobilleo MaaS platform. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.