Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Royal Mail, EDF and DPD UK join calls for 100% EV sales by 2030 - The UK’s largest fleet operators are ramping up the pressure on the Government to commit to 100% electric vehicle sales by 2030, with Royal Mail, EDF ... Read More »
- New car registrations put in weakest October performance since 2011 - New car registrations declined again last month as moderate rises in private and ‘Business’ sales failed to offset a fall in fleet demand. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleets required for EV charging trial - Fleets are being invited to sign up for a major electric vehicle charging trial that could help increase the UK’s charging infrastructure. For more of the ... Read More »
- Bold new Vauxhall Crossland SUV now on sale - Vauxhall’s 2021 Crossland small SUV is now on sale, priced from £19,060. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Cap HPI readies for car pricing shifts under no-deal Brexit - Cap HPI is preparing to handle large volume shifts in pricing from manufacturers that could arise from a no-deal Brexit. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- One in four drivers unaware of what a smart motorway is - Education on smart motorways and the rules for using them must be stepped up to stop more accidents happening, according to new research. For more of ... Read More »
- Congestion Charge expansion scrapped in TfL bailout - Transport for London has secured an “eleventh-hour” funding package to keep running until March 2021, without the need for a much-criticised Congestion Charge expansion. For more ... Read More »
- Fleet manager redundancies creating ‘vacuum’ of fleet skills - Staff reorganisations and redundancies as a result of the pandemic are resulting in a skills shortage for those taking over in fleet that could last a ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.