Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Police Scotland to deploy 1,000+ chargers for ULEV fleet - Police Scotland has awarded BP Chargemaster a £21m EV charging contract to deliver more than 1,000 charge points as it switches to ULEVs. For more of ... Read More »
- Bath Clean Air Zone to launch in March - Bath is to introduce a charging Clean Air Zone in March 2021, charging vans and other commercial vehicles but not private cars. For more of the ... Read More »
- Order books open for updated Peugeot 3008 and 5008 - Peugeot’s updated 3008 and 5008 SUVs are now on sale, introducing smarter styling, new trims, more technology and extra safety features. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Arval repositioned as sustainable mobility specialist - Arval is taking steps to become a self-proclaimed leader in all sustainability solutions, underpinned by a revised business model and ambitious targets for 2025. For more ... Read More »
- First images of 2021 Vauxhall Crossland SUV - Vauxhall’s 2021 Crossland SUV has been revealed, introducing new front-end styling and latest RDE2-compliant engines. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New flexible car subscription service targets opt-out drivers - A new car subscription service has launched in the UK, positioned as an alternative to car leasing and ownership, including for fleets and opt-out drivers. For ... Read More »
- Motorists want camera-based technology to catch drivers using phones - Nearly eight in 10 (79%) motorists now want to see camera technology introduced to catch drivers illegally using phones behind the wheel. For more of the ... Read More »
- FleetEurope rebrands as Fleetondemand ahead of new rental platform - Vehicle hire firm FleetEurope has rebranded as Fleetondemand to mark its full integration into the newly incorporated FOD Mobility Group. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- BVRLA ups ante on Plug-in Pledge as fleets prove pivotal to decarbonisation - The fleet sector will be responsible for 75% of battery electric vehicles (BEVs) on UK roads by 2025 – underscoring just how vital the industry is ... Read More »
- 2021 Jaguar XE and XF get mild hybrid and new tech - Jaguar has updated its XE and XF ranges with a new mild hybrid diesel and technology including its latest Pivi Pro dual-sim infotainment system. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.