Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Orders open for Citroën C4 and ë-C4 - The new Citroën C4 is now available to order, alongside its fully electric ë-C4 stablemate that offers a 217-mile range and pricing from £29,180 (incl. PiCG). ... Read More »
- First Drive: Mini Countryman - The facelift for the second-generation Countryman focuses on design tweaks, additional equipment and new tech, Martyn Collins finds. SECTOR: Crossover PRICE: £24,295-£36,075 FUEL (WLTP): 42.8-166.2mpg CO2 (WLTP): 39-163g/km With ... Read More »
- Audi A3 gets 204hp plug-in hybrid - The new Audi A3 has gained a 204hp plug-in hybrid Sportback version, priced from £33,060. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Road casualties up 12% in London, reports TfL - Transport for London (TfL) has acknowledged the need for urgent and continued safety improvements on London’s roads as it reports a 12% increase in deaths. For ... Read More »
- Half of grey fleet drivers skipping basic safety checks - More than half (54%) of grey fleet drivers aren’t conducting basic safety and maintenance checks and are potentially using a vehicle not legally safe to drive ... Read More »
- Fleet Service GB goes live with ‘game changer’ fleet management programme - Fleet Service GB (FSGB) has introduced a “game changer” for the fleet management sector that focuses on driver safety and fleet cost reduction. For more of ... Read More »
- Nissan Leaf reimagined as emergency response concept - Nissan has reconfigured its Leaf electric car as an emergency response vehicle concept that could provide a fully mobile power supply in the aftermath of natural. ... Read More »
- Uber granted new London licence after winning appeal - Uber has been granted an 18-month licence for London after it won its long-standing battle with Transport for London (TfL) to operate in the capital. For ... Read More »
- Audi Q5 gets Sportback treatment - Audi has added to its growing collection of SUV coupés with the unveiling of the Q5 Sportback. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mazda MX-30 EV: Full-range pricing and specs revealed - Mazda has revealed full-range pricing and details for its MX-30 electric crossover, which arrives next spring priced from £25,545 (incl. OLEV grant). For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.