Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Hyundai reveals price and specs for updated i30 - Hyundai has announced prices and specifications for its refreshed i30 C-segment range, which brings an electrified engine line-up as well as new equipment and styling. For ... Read More »
- Volkswagen debuts first all-electric SUV with ID.4 reveal - Volkswagen has revealed its ID.4 compact SUV, which arrives later this year as the brand’s first fully electric SUV and its first global EV. For more ... Read More »
- Range Rover Velar gets first-ever plug-in hybrid - The Range Rover Velar is now being offered with a plug-in hybrid offering a 33-mile range, alongside new mild hybrid engines. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Renault Arkana coupé-SUV to bring full hybrid tech - Renault’s Arkana coupé-SUV is to make it to the UK and Europe, bringing SUV practicality with coupé-focused design and an electrified engine line-up. For more of ... Read More »
- Vauxhall Mokka and Mokka-e pricing and specs revealed - Vauxhall has opened order books for the new Mokka crossover and the electric Mokka-e version. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- MG5 EV and HS plug-in hybrid SUV join MG range - MG has launched a new MG5 EV electric estate and a plug-in hybrid version of the HS SUV, both particularly aimed at fleet drivers. For more ... Read More »
- Activate expands body shop division with £15m investment and new CEO - Activate Group is driving expansion of its Activate Accident Repair division with a £15m investment and the appointment of a new CEO. For more of the ... Read More »
- Changing need for mobility could see resurgence of company car - Dramatic changes in travel patterns as a result of the pandemic could see increased demand for company cars, in particular for electric vehicles, as business and ... Read More »
- 2030 fossil fuel car ban requires support for fleets, says sector - Reports that the Government will push ahead with a much earlier 2030 ban on new diesel and petrol cars and vans have been welcomed by fleets ... Read More »
- Speeding must become as socially unacceptable as drink driving, says IAM - Excessive speeding is now seen as acceptable on the motorway and on residential roads by many drivers – prompting renewed calls for major action. For more ... Read More »
- Hitachi develops intelligent fleet decarbonisation solutions - Hitachi Capital Vehicle Solutions (HCVS) is co-developing new ‘Intelligent Fleet Decarbonisation’ tools to help fleets make the switch to electric vehicles. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Morning rush hour back in full swing, RAC data confirms - Morning traffic is now back at pre-lockdown levels some six months after the pandemic put paid to the typical rush to work/school. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.