Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- 2021 Mercedes S-Class brings tech bonanza - It’s described as the most technically advanced car Mercedes-Benz has ever produced and now the all-new 2021 S-Class has been revealed ahead of its arrival in ... Read More »
- Peugeot updates 3008 and 5008 SUVs with extra kit and new trims - Peugeot is launching upgraded versions of its 3008 and larger 5008 SUVs, introducing smarter styling, new trims, more technology and extra safety features. For more of ... Read More »
- Agility Group completes multi-million pound management buy-out - Agility Group has secured a multi-million pound management buy-out, enabling it to push ahead with future plans for its fleet leasing and management division. For more ... Read More »
- TTC and Collision Management Systems tie up on ‘world-first’ for fleet driver safety - TTC Group and Collision Management Systems Ltd (CMS) have partnered to create a new fleet driver safety solution, said to bring a world-first. For more of ... Read More »
- Škoda Enyaq iV electric SUV pricing and range revealed - Škoda has revealed further details for its Enyaq iV electric SUV, which will bring pricing from £30,450 (incl. the PiCG grant) and up to a 316-mile ... Read More »
- Facelifted SEAT Ateca brings updated engines and extra kit - The facelifted SEAT Ateca SUV is now on sale, bringing engine revisions and increased standard equipment. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Leap in fleet contract hire take-up expected - Fleet interest in contract hire is fast-rising and take-up for company cars and vans could soar in the coming months. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Crackdown on rogue firms to eliminate unfair parking fines - New rules for private car parks will crack down on rogue firms and help eliminate unfair fines for drivers. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- SEAT Leon range expansion brings extra fleet-friendly models - SEAT has expanded the line-up for the new Leon with extra trim levels and engines, including latest fleet-orientated models. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Controversial pavement parking ban goes under consultation - Drivers could soon face a £70 fine for parking on pavements across England as a long-expected consultation on ban opens. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.