Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Roads and congestion are top priorities for government, say fleets - New research has revealed fleet and mobility managers’ top transport priorities for the Government – with improvements to roads and congestion sitting squarely at the top ... Read More »
- Jaguar Land Rover taps into mobility vibe with new subscription service - Jaguar Land Rover has launched a new subscription service to bring an alternative to vehicle ownership and leasing. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Caroline Sandall stands down as AFP co-chair - ACFO stalwart Caroline Sandall is stepping down as co-chair from the Association of Fleet Professionals (AFP), created earlier this year through the merger of ACFO and ... Read More »
- e-scooter trials to start within days - New regulations enabling trials of rental e-scooters are to kick in from Saturday 4 July, fast-tracking plans to see how they could cut both congestion and ... Read More »
- Citroën releases more details on C4 and ë-C4 - Further information and technical details of the all-new Citroën C4 and electric ë-C4 have been revealed. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Tiguan brings latest Volkswagen technology and new eHybrid plug-in - Volkswagen has revised the Tiguan SUV with sharp new looks, the latest technology and a new plug-in “eHybrid” model. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Company cars remain favourite despite rise in mobility options, Arval research finds - New research published by Arval indicates that business drivers still prefer their company car to alternative mobility options. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to diversify remarketing strategies to reduce risk - Businesses are being advised to review their vehicle remarketing strategies to ensure they are prepared, should lockdown measures ever be reapplied again. For more of the ... Read More »
- Geneva Motor Show to skip 2021, resume in 2022 - The next Geneva Motor Show is to be held in 2022, skipping 2021 altogether, it has been confirmed. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- London Mayor marks ULEZ as key in green ambitions - The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has recognised climate change as the defining issue of our generation and called Ultra-Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) key in making ... Read More »
- Mandatory MOT testing resumes from start of August - The Government has confirmed that mandatory MOT testing will resume from 1 August 2020, as COVID-19 restrictions begin to ease. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Neil McIntee (1955-2020) – Obituary - Fleet World Group is deeply saddened to report the passing of friend and colleague Neil McIntee, following a short battle with cancer. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.