Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Oxford Zero Emission Zone shelved due to coronavirus - Plans to start the UK’s first city centre Zero Emission Zone (ZEZ) in Oxford at the end of the year have been postponed in response to ... Read More »
- Birmingham asks for Clean Air Zone to be postponed amid Covid-19 - Birmingham City Council has written to central government requesting the launch of its Clean Air Zone be postponed. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Addison Lee Group acquisition completes - London private hire operator Addison Lee has been acquired from The Carlyle Group by a consortium led by former CEO Liam Griffin and Cheyne Capital’s Strategic ... Read More »
- Cars and vans get six-month MOT exemption in coronavirus lockdown - The Government has responded to calls for cars, motorcycles and vans to be granted MOT exemption during the coronavirus outbreak but has stressed that vehicles must ... Read More »
- Impact of Covid-19 on Europe’s used car industry revealed in new white paper - New analysis shows how the used car industry in Europe is responding to different stages of Covid-19 including the potential impact it will have on the ... Read More »
- Vehicle pothole damage bill rises to £1.25bn - UK motorists spent a total of £1.25bn repairing pothole damage to their vehicles over the last year, but only 0.7% of bills were compensated. For more ... Read More »
- Signs of weakness for used values but future isn’t written yet, says Cap HPI - The UK’s used car market has shown a ‘marked change’ in the last week, with signs of weakness already appearing, but longer-term impacts are still very ... Read More »
- Helping your fleet work from home - In these unprecedented times, Jonathan Musk looks at essential information to keep your business running. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Congestion Charge and ULEZ suspended to support key workers - Transport for London (TfL) has temporarily suspended all road user charging schemes from Monday 23 March to help critical workers during the coronavirus pandemic. For more ... Read More »
- Covid-19: the latest news concerning fleets - This page contains the most important fleet news relating to COVID-19 and is updated with new stories regularly. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.