Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Driver training vital to address ADAS risks, says DriveTech - Developments in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and increasing vehicle automation are likely to bring added risks for drivers that make driver training vital. For more ... Read More »
- One in five vehicles at Gloucestershire Police now electric - A new consignment of electric vehicles from Nissan means one in five vehicles (21%) at Gloucestershire Constabulary are now fully electric; and it’s planning to ramp ... Read More »
- Facelifted Hyundai i30 advances game - Hyundai’s third-generation i30 has been updated with new safety and connectivity technologies plus mild hybrid powertrains that offer increased efficiency. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Government must not duck Clean Air Zone responsibilities, say authorities - The Government is being urged to provide clarity on financial support to help local businesses upgrade their fleets before the proposed introduction of a Clean Air ... Read More »
- Land Rover announces short-wheelbase Defender 90 pricing - Land Rover has revealed pricing for the smaller, short-wheelbase Defender 90, due to arrive later this summer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Coventry Clean Air Zone rejection seen as all-round win - News that the Government has backed down on mandating a charging Clean Air Zone in Coventry has been greeted by the Freight Transport Association (FTA) as ... Read More »
- DS 9 takes form of plug-in hybrid executive saloon - DS Automobiles has taken the wraps off its DS 9 plug-in hybrid executive saloon, which will bring a rival to established German models from later this ... Read More »
- Licence Check ties with IAM RoadSmart for flexible driver e-learning solution - Fleets looking for a flexible and innovative solution to address risk across their business drivers can now draw upon a new driver e-learning initiative launched by ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.