Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- First Drive: Fiat 500 and Panda Hybrid - Fiat has been late to electrify, but the first steps are being taken along its electric path, discovers Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Petrol and diesel new vehicle ban could kick in as early as 2032 - Government plans to bring forward the current 2040 target on ending the sale of new petrol and diesel cars and vans could see the ban take ... Read More »
- Drink drive-related crashes increase 4% - Pressure is building on the Government to step up the action on drink driving following the publication of new figures showing an increase in alcohol-related crashes. ... Read More »
- First Citroën C4 Cactus replacement details revealed - Citroën is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the pioneering and quirky GS with the launch of its spiritual successor, the C4 – itself a reinvention of ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to help safeguard future of Plug-in Grants - The fleet industry is being urged to take action to safeguard the Plug-in Car and Van Grants in line with growing concerns that they could imminently ... Read More »
- Ola takes ride-hailing fight to Uber with London launch - Indian ride-hailing firm Ola has expanded its UK operations further with its official launch in London. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo and Geely Auto consider merger - Volvo Car AB and Geely Automobile Holdings Limited, both part of Geely Holding Group, have said they’re considering a global merger as they look to combine ... Read More »
- WLTP CO2 data gap to hit fleets imminently - Fleets are being urged to review their fleet policies now to help circumvent imminent issues from the switch to WLTP-based motoring taxes this coming April. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.