Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Cardiff mulls congestion charge, workplace parking levies and Clean Air Zones - Cardiff Council is exploring radical changes to its “creaking” transport system, which could see a daily congestion charge for non-residents along with a workplace parking levy ... Read More »
- Hyundai and Kia to co-develop electric vans with Arrival - Hyundai and Kia have made an £85m investment in UK startup Arrival under a new partnership to develop “competitively priced” small- and medium-sized electric vans. For ... Read More »
- Toyota previews new mobility services and compact SUV for Europe as latest Mirai airs - Toyota has revealed a raft of new products and solutions, including the arrival of a new compact SUV and mobility services in Europe along with the ... Read More »
- Kia plans for more EVs and launches latest plug-in hybrids - Kia is advancing plans for new fully electric cars – including a 311-mile electric crossover due next year – and mobility services as it launches two ... Read More »
- Seamless recharging and incentivised V2G essential to EV future, finds Taskforce - New standards on roaming charging services and incentives on Vehicle-to-Grid adoption will be critical to ensuring electric vehicles are adopted en masse. For more of the ... Read More »
- Birmingham considers city centre car ban under transport shake-up - Birmingham City Council has become the latest local authority to explore a car ban under bold plans intended to shake up city centre travel. For more ... Read More »
- O’Neill named Volkswagen head of fleet as O’Shea moves to new role - Volkswagen has appointed Nick O’Neill as its new UK head of fleet, replacing Michael O’Shea who is now group head of eCommerce. For more of the ... Read More »
- First Drive: Škoda CITIGOe iV - An electric supermini with equally super price is something to shout about, says Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.