Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Cost of motoring soars since EU referendum - New research shows the cost of owning and running a car in the UK has soared since the June 2016 referendum on Britain leaving the EU. ... Read More »
- Lack of demand blamed for London car sharing closure - DriveNow UK’s operations in London will shut down by 29 February 2020, the company has announced. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo thrives with Scan-do attitude - Volvo’s sales director, Matt Galvin, talks to Craig Thomas about the company’s plans for 2020. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Nissan drops Leaf pricing - Nissan has lowered the on-the-road (OTR) price of the battery-electric Leaf 40kWh range by £1,650 on all grades, placing the car in the sub-£30k P11D price ... Read More »
- Peugeot signs 50/50 merger with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles - The world’s 4th largest car company by volume has been created today, following a 50/50 merger agreement being signed by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) and Groupe ... Read More »
- UK’s first 24/7 zero-emission street to go live in Square Mile - Beech Street in London’s Barbican Estate is to become the UK’s first 24/7 zero-emission street under newly revealed plans from the City of London Corporation. For ... Read More »
- Volvo makes strides in fleet market - Volvo is anticipating that its true fleet sales will be around 17,000 in 2019; an increase of 3,000 units and a year-on-year increase of 18%. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: Tesla Model 3 - Tesla’s smallest and cheapest model takes away all reasons not to go electric, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.