Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- BVRLA report reveals nine key areas of change for fleets in 2020 - Vehicle rental and leasing will see big changes in 2020 but the industry is well placed to deal with the challenges. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Pricing and specs revealed for new Ford Kuga - Ford has announced pricing and specification details for the third-generation Kuga, which arrives next year complete with plug-in hybrid versions. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Facelifted Vauxhall Insignia debuts new driver technologies - Vauxhall has updated its flagship Insignia with mild design changes and extra technology features. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- The electrifying future for fleets comes under spotlight at 2020 Great British Fleet Event - Expert insight into how businesses can electrify their fleets – and decarbonise their overall mobility – is to feature as part of next month’s Fleet World ... Read More »
- BMW software update to add built-in dashcam - BMW has introduced a built-in dashcam function for its latest models, utilising the parking cameras, and will offer it as a backdated option for older vehicles ... Read More »
- Airmax Remote to bring telematics specialism to bear at 2020 Great British Fleet Event - Airmax Remote is returning to Fleet World’s January 2020 Great British Fleet Event, showcasing its current and forthcoming new telematics technologies as it highlights how it ... Read More »
- Party manifestos lack joined-up approach on transport and EVs, warn fleet associations - The newly-elected Government must bring a more co-ordinated and fleet-focused approach to plug-in vehicle adoption to help truly move the UK car parc to one where ... Read More »
- Toyota Corolla goes all-hybrid for 2020 - The Toyota Corolla has ditched its 1.2-litre petrol engine to go all-hybrid for 2020; part of a series of updates that also bring a new, more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.