Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Changing private-hire perceptions: Justin Patterson - Current Eco Superstar winner at this year’s Great British Fleet Awards, Justin Patterson surprised everyone this summer after leaving Addison Lee to join Splend as their ... Read More »
- Bristol diesel ban causes dismay but plans might not actually go far enough - Bristol City Council may become the first place in the UK to introduce a diesel vehicle ban under plans that are causing controversy – but may ... Read More »
- True cost of not plugging in PHEVs revealed in new research - Drivers misusing plug-in hybrid vehicles (PHEVs) by not charging them could be increasing the monthly whole-life cost by more than £140 a month. For more of ... Read More »
- First Drive: Land Rover Discovery Sport - Martyn Collins finds adding a new platform brings welcome extra refinement and composed handling to the Discovery Sport formula. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- London’s ULEZ makes more than £30m for TfL since April - The Ultra Low Emission Zone’s daily charge has already accrued more than £30m in revenue for Transport for London (TfL) since its launch in April. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: Renault Captur - The B-SUV pioneer is back, with an improved package that still appeals, reckons Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.