Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Vauxhall electrification offensive to include Astra and Combo - Vauxhall is gearing up its electrification programme, which will include Combo and Astra models by 2021 as part of an eight-vehicle electrified line-up. For more of ... Read More »
- Volkswagen Golf Mk8 revealed - Volkswagen has taken the wraps off its all-new eighth-generation Golf – its most intelligent, connected and electrified yet. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Safety of smart motorways to come under government review - Smart motorways are to come under a government review as concerns over driver safety continue to mount. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Fleet service firms return in droves to 2020 Great British Fleet Event - Next January’s Great British Fleet Event is set to build on the success of the inaugural event, boasting a bigger and better line-up of exhibitors, seminars ... Read More »
- First Drive: Peugeot 208 & e-208 - Distinctive styling and the choice of full electric power could see Peugeot’s new baby shake up the supermini class, thinks Martyn Collins. For more of the ... Read More »
- Hybrid-only Jazz to springboard Honda’s accelerated electrification plans - The fourth-generation Honda Jazz has been revealed at the Tokyo Motor Show, bringing hybrid-only power as the brand advances its electrification plans. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleet industry lends support to calls for urgent air pollution action - Political and business leaders, including the head of the BVRLA, have joined forces to urge stringent government action on air pollution. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Work-related stress cited as main reason for fleet road accidents - Stress caused by work has been cited by more than one in 10 (12%) fleet drivers as the main reason for having an accident while a ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.