Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Full speaker line-up revealed for 2019 Fleet Heroes Conference - Full details are now available online for the speaker line-up at this year’s Fleet Heroes Conference, which will spotlight the latest fleet and transport industry eco ... Read More »
- KeeResources acquired by Auto Trader Group - Auto Trader Group has acquired automotive data and solutions provider KeeResources Limited for an undisclosed amount. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New data shows why national network of Clean Air Zones vital, says ClientEarth - Air quality experts at ClientEarth are renewing their calls for the Government to mandate a nationwide network of charging Clean Air Zones – including for cars ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Škoda’s first-ever plug-in hybrid - Škoda has revealed pricing for its Superb iV plug-in hybrid, which goes on sale in January, marking the first-ever plug-in hybrid for the brand and priced ... Read More »
- Government could explore earlier ban on petrol and diesel cars - The Government could rethink its plans to ban sales of “conventional” new petrol and diesel cars by 2040, moving the deadline five years forwards to help ... Read More »
- Grey fleet at risk ‘tipping point’, warns Licence Bureau - Almost all firms in the UK have some sort of grey fleet in operation but very few are aware of the risks. For more of the ... Read More »
- Government pledges £25.3bn roads investment by 2025 - The Government has announced plans to spend £25.3bn in roads investment between 2020 and 2025, improving the infrastructure for drivers. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Hybrids are safer bet for CO2 reduction, says Emissions Analytics - Hybrid cars could provide a lower-risk way of reducing carbon emissions compared to plug-in hybrids (PHEVs), potentially helping to cut CO2 faster, according to a new ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.