Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Stagnating road safety stats show need for radical policy changes - Road safety organisations are calling for a much higher government focus on road safety as latest data shows little in casualty figures in recent years. For ... Read More »
- Smarter driving techniques come to fore in WLTP Challenge 2019 - There’s just two weeks left to go until the Fleet World WLTP Challenge 2019 gets underway, proving that today’s official fuel economy figures are more representative than ... Read More »
- Case Study: How winning Fleet Heroes spurred Bibby Distribution to greater heights - With entries now open for this year’s Energy Saving Trust Fleet Heroes awards, we review some of last year’s winners and their eco successes. For more ... Read More »
- Road Test: Mini Cooper Clubman Classic - Facelift changes help the Mini Clubman’s positioning, thinks Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Daimler fined £797m for breaking diesel emissions legislation - Daimler has been fined £797m (€870m) by the Stuttgart public prosecutor for “negligent violation” of vehicle certification in relation to diesel emissions. For more of the ... Read More »
- Allstar launches all-in-one charging and fuel payment solution - Allstar Business Solutions has launched a new payment solution that covers both EV charging and refuelling with petrol, diesel or hydrogen. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Labour’s big plans for fleets to help ‘jump-start the electric car revolution’ - Labour has unveiled wide-ranging plans that would see it incentivise fleets and private car drivers to turn to electric cars, while also expanding the charging network, ... Read More »
- First Drive: Volvo XC90 - Minor facelift for Volvo’s biggest SUV, but the interesting stuff happens under the XC90’s bonnet, says Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.