Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Less than a month to apply for 2019 Fleet Heroes Awards - Fleets and businesses at the forefront of eco innovation are being reminded that there is less than a month left to enter for the Energy Saving ... Read More »
- First Drive: Hyundai Ioniq Electric - A larger battery is the tip of the iceberg in a host of updates to the compelling Ioniq Electric package, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of ... Read More »
- First Drive: Vauxhall Astra - Efficient RDE2 diesels should re-sharpen the Astra’s fleet appeal, says Alex Grant. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Spotlight: Nissan Juke - After a decade, Nissan has revealed the new trend-setting Juke and it’s a big step up, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Interview: Mitsubishi MD Rob Lindley on the PHEV that broke the mould - Having exponentially increased its fleet share with the ground-breaking Outlander PHEV, Mitsubishi Motors UK managing director, Rob Lindley, sees no reason to start following the crowd. ... Read More »
- Hyundai takes the wraps off the new i10 - Wider and longer, the new Hyundai i10 has been revealed ahead of its official debut at the forthcoming Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) next week, with a ... Read More »
- Kia debuts XCeed and Ceed Sportswagon plug-in hybrids - Kia is adding the first plug-in hybrid variants to its Ceed range as it looks to expand powertrain options across its wider vehicle line-up. For more ... Read More »
- Peugeot appoints new head of business sales - Peugeot has named Matthew Weston as its new head of business sales, replacing Louise Nielson who has moved to PSA’s Free2Move Lease business. For more of ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.