Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Jaguar Land Rover appoints new fleet boss - Jaguar Land Rover UK has appointed Andrew Jago as general manager for fleet and business. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Hands-free ban is ‘long overdue and enforceable’, says Licence Bureau - A complete ban on mobile phone usage while driving – including hands-free operation – is “long overdue and enforceable”, according to Licence Bureau. For more of ... Read More »
- No reduction in drink-drive deaths in nearly a decade - The number of drink-drive fatalities has shown little change in nearly a decade – leading to calls for a “meaningful package of measures”, from increased roads ... Read More »
- Hyundai quietly removes Kona Diesel - Hyundai has removed the Kona Diesel from its line-up, just a year after its launch. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- SEAT Tarraco plug-in hybrid to bring sub-50g/km - SEAT is launching a plug-in hybrid version of the Tarraco large SUV, offering sub-50g/km emissions (WLTP) and marking the brand’s first-ever PHEV model. For more of ... Read More »
- Fuel duty cut rumours spark mixed reaction - Rumours that the Prime Minister is planning to slash fuel duty by 2p per litre have met with a mixed reaction, winning favour with those campaigning ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.