Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Fleetondemand acquires FleetEurope - Mobility technology provider Fleetondemand has acquired Buckinghamshire-based vehicle management company FleetEurope for an undisclosed sum. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Addison Lee’s Justin Patterson joins relocated ride-sharing driver services firm - Australian-founded firm Splend has announced a series of senior hires, including Addison Lee’s former head of fleet operations Justin Patterson, as it relocates its international HQ ... Read More »
- Ford ties up with Centrica for cheaper EV charging - Ford is partnering with British Gas parent Centrica to offer cheaper EV charging in the UK and Ireland as it ramps up its electric vehicle plans ... Read More »
- Prices and specs revealed for RDE2-compliant Astra - Vauxhall has announced pricing and specifications for its revised Astra, which goes on sale this coming Thursday (1 August), bringing a completely RDE2-compliant engine line-up, as ... Read More »
- First Drive: Mazda3 2.0 Skyactiv-X - The new Skyactiv-X petrol is clever, and the pick of the engines in the latest Mazda3, reckons Martyn Collins. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Record drop in used car values for July - Used car values dropped by a record 2.2% at the three-year, 60,000-mile point in July, according to latest figures from Cap HPI. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.