Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- ALD Automotive launches ALD Carmarket - ALD Automotive has launched a new digital sales platform, offering ex-lease vehicles to buy at a fixed price, auction, sealed bid or countdown price drop. For ... Read More »
- First Drive: MG ZS EV - MG enters the electric market, with an inexpensive proposition and enticing specs, finds Jonathan Musk. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Electric focus to see fleet account for nearly half of MG sales - As the fastest-growing car manufacturer in the UK, MG is setting its sights on electrified vehicles to act as the tip of the spear in the ... Read More »
- E10 fuel introduction is ‘no brainer’ in fight to cut CO2 - E10 fuel should be introduced to the UK by 2020 latest to help save the equivalent emissions of 700,000 cars and safeguard the future of the ... Read More »
- AstraZeneca to go electric across global vehicle fleet - Pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has committed to switching its global 16,000-strong vehicle fleet to electric by 2030. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- 0% BiK on EVs sends fleet interest sky-high - Last week’s announcement by HM Treasury of a 0% Benefit-in-Kind rate for fully electric cars in 2020/21 has seen interest in such cars soaring, according to ... Read More »
- Roads policing review could bring crackdown on dangerous driving - A Department for Transport review into roads policing could see more ‘cops in cars’, reversing over a decade of cutbacks and helping to cut down on ... Read More »
- Clampdown on brake and tyre particles could bring more congestion charging - New evidence of the pollution caused by brake and tyre particles could bring further use of congestion charging as well as other measures to encourage drivers ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.